Taking its name from Marguerite, the late family matriarch, chez Marguerites offers a spacious self catering one-bedroom unit close to Cable Beach that allows guests to take full advantage of the Broome lifestyle.
If you are a couple or single this unit has everything you need. Just unpack, relax and soak up the ambience of one of the oldest parts of Broome in between your Broome and Kimberley adventures or unwind at the end of a day’s work in the colourful northwest.
• Separate, self-catering/dining area
• Queen sized bed
• Separate bathroom with toilet and large shower
• Relaxing outdoor garden with BBQ
• Free WIFI
• TV with FOXTEL
• Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
• Private parking space
• Plenty of storage including drawers and wardrobe
• Laundry facilities if required
The unit is laid out over a single level, is private and easily accessible so you can come and go
as you need to.
For the still adventurous but slightly less able, the unit offers some unobtrusive assisted living features such as rails in the bathroom and shower.
Enjoy a continental breakfast at your leisure from ingredients supplied including various cereals, breads, fresh fruit, tea and coffee.